THRIVE – SPONSOR PAGE
23-24th March BRIGHTON | 26-27 March GLASGOW
Hey, we are super excited that you are thinking of joining us at THRIVE in March. This is an evolution of our Spring two day event for wedding photographers here in the UK. What makes it different?
It is taught by six high level photographers each teaching how they shoot one part of a wedding day. Think of it as the best of the best teaching their best.
This year we have Sean Bell, Lisa Devlin, Sam Hurd, Nadia Meli, Maciej Suwalowski and York Place Studios.
We are hosting it all within gorgeous boutique hotels and our aim is to make the attendees feel like they are gaining an education while also having a luxe mini break.
Feel free to get in touch if you want to chat through the options or fill out the form below to go ahead and book.
I left with so much inspiration, new friends, new knowledge and to top it off I met some brilliant suppliers. This is exactly what my business needs right now and I am 100% back next time.
We have these two options for you ..
- IN ROOM SPONSORSHIP £750 PER CITY
- VIRTUAL SPONSORSHIP £500
IN ROOM SPONSORSHIP
We do have very limited space for companies to join us at THRIVE. We have plenty of opportunities to connect you to the attendees across the event and for you to show off your services or products.
Maybe you are based on the other side of the planet or maybe you are just super busy and won’t make it to the event. We’d still love to connect you with creative photographers. We can show your filmed content in between presentations and still include everything below.
All stands and virtual sponsors benefit from adding their promotional material to our Goody Bags, a linked ad on our site and mentions in our newsletters and social channels.
- Average Age 26-36.
- The majority are full time working Pros who do not have formal education in photography. Instead they are self-taught and seeking the fast track.
- 20% are from Europe outside of the UK
- 70% are female.
- They are community minded, active on social media and looking to find their niche in the more creative and alternative parts of the industry.
- They invest in their brand and products that they perceive to have provenance and that will help them to stand out in a busy market.
We are expecting around 150 attendees over the week