Have you ever tried adding a blur filter in Photoshop? It can look pretty obviously fake so is there a way to make it more akin to in-camera? Maybe you want to try emulating a lens such as a Tilt Shift or you just want to create a shallow depth of field look or draw attention more onto certain areas of your image. In the newest version of Photoshop CC, there are added grain sliders for the blur filter gallery. In this tutorial, our Adobe expert Tigz Rice shows us how to find it and use it. [private]