WORKSHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPHY FARM
1. A non-refundable deposit or full payment of the amount stated in the workshop description is required at the time of booking.
2. The balance on the cost of the workshop will be due two weeks before the workshop starts. If full payment is not received by the specified dates we reserve the right to offer the place to someone else.
3. If you need to cancel your attendance, you will not receive any monies back but may offer your place to another person. To the best of our abilities we will help you to sell a place on. We do not promise to carry any payment forward to a different product if you cancel your attendance.
4. Photography Farm reserves the right to cancel any workshop. Should an alteration or cancellation becomes absolutely necessary, you will have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative workshop (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing and accepting a refund of all monies paid to Photography Farm. We will not refund any other costs incurred such as travel.
5. If we are forced to cancel due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather we will do our utmost to put the same workshop on at a future date or return the cost of your booking. We are not responsible for any travel or accommodation costs that you also incur. We do not accept responsibility for you being unable to attend for adverse or unforeseen circumstances. If the workshop goes ahead, you will not be due a refund.
6. In the event of the workshop teacher being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control another workshop leader will be appointed. If this is not possible, the workshop will be cancelled and the provisions of clause 4 will come into effect.
7. If a meal is included in the workshop and you have any special dietary or other requests you should inform us of these prior to attendance. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
8. All your travel and accommodation needs are your own responsibility. Unless you are attending residential Photography Farm workshop in which case we do provide full board rooms at The Farm. Rooms are allocated on a first come basis, please let us know in advance if you have any special requirements. On the busiest workshops you may be asked to share a large room but this would be in your own bed and with the same sex and we would ask you before hand.
9. The type of workshops we offer require flexibility and you must allow for alternatives. For this reason the outline itinerary and the workshop description must be taken as an indication of what may take place on the workshop, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of Photography Farm.
10. Photography Farm accepts responsibility for acts and/omissions of its employees (whilst acting in the course of their employment). We do our best to ensure your safety at Photography Farm but we do not accept liability or responsibility for death, bodily injury or illness caused to any clients booking a workshop with Photography Farm. Any claims shall be subject to English Law in respect of any question of liability or quantum, and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the English Courts.
11. Photography Farm does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by the delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the passenger.
12. By attending a workshop I hereby give my permission for images taken of myself to be used to promote Photography Farm workshops or to be for any Media for any purpose (except pornographic, defamatory, libelous or otherwise unlawful) which may include, among others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service.
13. We have a policy of letting couples who shoot together come on one place to our workshops as much as we can. However we can’t offer this if we expect a workshop to sell out and not on our residential Farms taught by guest mentors. please ask before you book if you shoot with one other person.
14. The Images that you take on your class, shoot or workshop may be used in your portfolio, website and social media. Where possible please credit Photography Farm and any other suppliers involved. They may not be used for any commercial purpose or published as your own set up or a real wedding. They may not be submitted to any publications, websites or other blogs without our written permission.
15. By booking onto a workshop at Photography Farm, you agree to these terms and conditions.