Our Shoot Days Are All About Building Your Portfolio While Building Your Confidence
Photography Farm teams up with some wonderful photographers for Shoot Days and we are currently planning our next one for September. Details and tickets will be released soon, you can pre-register your interest here.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Gorgeous Shoot Set Ups With Professional Models and Styling
- Beautiful Still Life Set Ups and Details
- Small Groups Led By Lisa plus a Guest
- You Will Walk Away With Portfolio Images
- Pretty Pictures That You Can Use On Your Social Media
- A Whole Bunch Of New Industry Pals
SHOOT DAY IS FOR YOU IF …
- You just want to shoot in a fun and inspiring location with some friendly folk
- You want some gorgeous content for your social media and website
- You would like to see how other photographers direct and shoot real couples
- You would like to join our growing community of like-minded photographers
“Just wanted to say how much fun I had today, I’ll be having a blast editing the pics and feel very inspired”
How Big Are The Groups?
We are keeping this very exclusive with just two groups of 10 max.
What level do I need to be at?
This is not a workshop, it’s a portfolio builder and we get photographers at all levels attending. It’s a friendly event, not some big gear geek out but the group leaders will be able to give you any help that you need.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WORKSHOP HAS TO POSTPONE DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS?
If we are forced to postpone due to a government imposed lockdown, we will offer refunds to ticket holders.
Will I shoot with both Group Leaders?
Yes, your group will swap around so that you can shoot with both group leaders.
can I be in a group with my friend?
Yes, just let us know when you buy your ticket.
Will there be a safety plan?
Yes, we have run two Shoot Days since lockdown ended and will be implementing a plan to keep you as safe as possible in your time with us.