B E L T C R A F T S T U D I O S | L O N D O N
Shoot Days Are All About Building Your Portfolio While Building Your Confidence
Photography Farm is teaming up with the wonderful Rebecca Carpenter to host its next Shoot Day at the very cool Belt Craft Studios on the 15th of May. We pull together a very brilliant team of Stylists, Make Up Artists, Hairdressers and Professional Models to create gorgeous set ups that you get to shoot in small groups.
For this Shoot Day we have an added element of video and have invited the brilliant Nick from Rix Weddings along to show us how to also film for anyone that wants to try Video or Fusion. Our other extra special guests are Sony UK who will be happy to let you try out their cameras or lenses while you are there.
The Styling on this Shoot Day is by the incredible Pink Palm Events with dresses from Emma Beaumont Atelier. The space is very industrial but we are going for vibrant, tropical vibes. Think spicy glamour juxtaposed within a big old London Warehouse.
“Just wanted to say how much fun I had today, I’ll be having a blast editing the pics and feel very inspired”
- What To Expect
- Gorgeous Shoot Set Ups With Professional Models and Styling
- Beautiful Still Life Set Ups and Details
- Small Groups Led By Rebecca, Lisa and Nick
- You Will Walk Away With Portfolio Images
- Pretty Pictures That You Can Use On Your Social Media
- A Lovely Lunch
- A Whole Bunch Of New Industry Pals
- A Chance To Try Sony Cameras and Lenses
SHOOT DAY IS FOR YOU IF …
- You are not looking for a full on workshop
- You just want to shoot in a fun and inspiring location with some friendly folk
- You want some gorgeous content for your social media and website
- You would like to see how other photographers direct and shoot real couples
- You would like to join our growing community of like minded photographers
image of Rebecca : Oli Prince