Shoot Day at Glencoe
K I N G S H O U S E | G L E N C O E
Shoot Days Are All About Building Your Portfolio While Building Your Confidence
Photography Farm is hosting its next Shoot Day at the outstanding KingsHouse Hotel in the Scottish Highlands on the 2nd of October. Nestled in the valley with a spectacular view of Glen Coe, the hotel has been serving travellers for 250 years. It’s recently undergone a renovation and is now as chic as its surroundings are spectacular. The view is stunning in every single direction and wild deer have made their home in the grounds. For the first time, the owners have very kindly agreed to let us use the hotel as a base for our next Shoot Day. We pull together a very brilliant team of Stylists, Make Up Artists, Hairdressers and Professional Models to create gorgeous set ups that you get to shoot in small groups. We also rope in some real couples so you can build your skills at directing.
We have special guests Sony UK joining us for this Shoot Day and they will be bringing plenty of kit for you to try out.
“Just wanted to say how much fun I had today, I’ll be having a blast editing the pics and feel very inspired”
COST £300 / DUOS CAN ATTEND ON ONE TICKET*
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Gorgeous Shoot Set Ups with Professional Models and Styling
- Small Groups Led By Pro Photographers Who Will Make Sure That You Get What You Need And Help If Needed
- You Will Walk Away With Portfolio Images And A Whole Bunch Of New Pals
- Pretty Pictures That You Can Use On Your Social Media
- The Day Runs From 10.30am – 6.30pm
HOW TO GET THERE
See details on where it is on this page. We are not offering any transport but you are very welcome to make connections ahead of time in our Facebook Group and ask about sharing cars. Should you wish to stay at the Hotel, they have offered us some discounted rates.
Bunkhouse – £35.00 per bed, mixed dorms
Hotel – £135.00 per room, per night single occupancy Bed & Breakfast
To book, please call the hotel’s resort sales team on 01855 851259 and tell them that you are there for the Photography Farm event.
GET YOUR TICKET NOW
SHOOT DAY IS FOR YOU IF …
- You are not looking for a full on workshop
- You just want to shoot in a fun and inspiring location with some friendly folk
- You want some gorgeous content for your social media and website
- You would like to see how other photographers direct and shoot real couples
- You would like to join our growing community of like minded photographers
header image : Neil Thomas Douglas
* Email us with your URL so we can see that you work as a Duo and we will send you a code to use.