Personal Branding photography is a fast-growing area of the industry.
If you run a wedding/family photography business and are looking for another stream of income (which will also keep you booked up through the quieter months) then personal branding photography could be perfect for you.
In this talk, Vicki Knights & Eddie Judd will go through everything you need to know to break into this genre of photography.
In this talk you will learn:
– why personal branding photography is increasing in popularity and what clients are looking for
– how to break into branding photography and find new clients
– how to make branding photography fit in perfectly with the rest of your business
– how to work out your pricing for branding photography
– how to help your clients prepare for a branding shoot
– how to choose the right location for the shoot
– the shoot itself – how to relax your client, pose them effortlessly and use different settings and props to add variety
Vicki & Eddie have been successfully shooting personal branding & portraiture work for 10 years each, alongside their family/wedding photography businesses. They also host the popular photography podcast, Shoot Edit Chat Repeat.
Wed 4:30pm | 1 hr | website