LIGHT – FAKE IT OR MAKE IT | GLASGOW WORKSHOP WITH LEE ALLEN
G L A S G O W
A theoretical and practical journey into light or more simply put…
Light: how to take it or fake it!!
Photography Farm is hosting an intense One Day Workshop on Wedding Lighting in Glasgow on 23rd of May with our resident expert Lee Allen. Based in Birmingham Lee shoots no nonsense, heartfelt wedding photography and believes that carrying a few simple bits of kit can create lighting in any situation. When not shooting weddings, he shoot gigs and he’s been teaching for us for the last two years. This six hour class will cover everything you need to smash portraits, dancing and even group shots using minimal gear.
“This class is all about minimum kit, maximum results.”
COST £300 / DUOS CAN ATTEND ON ONE TICKET*
- Shooting portraits quickly and efficiently using all sorts of very accessible and portable lighting (flash, security lights, iPhones etc)
- Shooting the dance floor using off and on camera flash.
- Using those horrible security lights and even the videographer’s multiple flood lights to your advantage.
- How to shoot group shots at night or in the winter.
- How to use one flash on a stand for EVERYTHING.
- Make curtains your friend.
- And much, much more.
GET YOUR TICKET NOW
THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU IF …
- You are new and need help with lighting and flash
- You have been shooting for a while and want to get more creative with lighting
- You struggle when working at boring venues or on non sunny days
- You don’t like super technical workshops
- You want to hang out with for a day with a friendly bunch and geek out over non obvious bits of kit
all images : Lee Allen
* Email us with your URL so we can see that you work as a Duo and we will send you a code to use.