WORKSHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FARMSHOP
1. Tickets are payable in full to reserve your place. We cannot hold any places on any event or class without full payment. You can bring your ticket to gain entry, either printed or on your device but it is not necessary.
2. If you need to cancel your attendance, you will not receive any monies back but may offer your place to another person. This is your own responibility.
3. Photography Farm reserves the right to cancel an event should circumstances force it. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative workshop (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing and accepting a refund of all monies paid to Photography Farm. We will not refund any other costs incurred such as travel.
4. If we are forced to cancel due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather we will return the cost of your booking. We are not responsible for any travel or accommodation costs that you also incur. We do not accept responsibility for you being unable to attend for adverse or unforeseen circumstances. If the workshop goes ahead, you will not be due a refund.
5. In the event of the workshop teacher being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control another suitable workshop leader will be appointed.
6. All your travel and accommodation needs are your own responsibility.
7. The type of workshops we offer require flexibility and you must allow for alternatives. For this reason the outline itinerary and the workshop description must be taken as an indication of what may take place on the workshop, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of Photography Farm.
8. Photography Farm accepts responsibility for acts and/omissions of its employees (whilst acting in the course of their employment). We do our best to ensure your safety at Photography Farm but we do not accept liability or responsibility for death, bodily injury or illness caused to any clients booking a workshop with Photography Farm. Any claims shall be subject to English Law in respect of any question of liability or quantum, and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the English Courts.
9. Photography Farm does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by the delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the passenger.
10. By attending a workshop I hereby give my permission for images taken of myself to be used to promote Photography Farm workshops or to be for any Media for any purpose (except pornographic, defamatory, libelous or otherwise unlawful) which may include, among others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service.
11. By booking onto a workshop at Photography Farm, you agree to these terms and conditions.